- Toughened lightweight ABS shell
- Rheon® impact absorption liner
- Safety certified to ASTM F 2040 / EN1077A approved standards
- Easy to use Fidlock® magnetic chin strap buckle
- Built in Recco® avalanche rescue reflector
- Full face protection
- Interchangeable aerodynamic peak
- Fully integrated magnetic goggles
- Removable face mask. Shatter-proof. Tested against impacts at -20°C
- Easy switch magnetic lenses
- Flow-coated anti-fogging
- Wide field of view
- RAID® airflow system
- Water tight magnetic lens seal
- ShockPods™ bluetooth in-helmet audio system compatible
RG1-DX El Diablo snow sports helmet. This is what happens when hell freezes over. This fiery-red & charred-black decal is here to join the RG1-DX range! And it takes safety to a whole new dimension! A full-face safety-certified ABS shell. Fitted with a removable face-mask that is shatter-proof tested at -20˚c! Integrated with a Rheon Impact Liner to reduce the chance of sustained injury on impact. A built-in Recco reflector ensures searchability in the unwanted case of an avalanche. (Special-Edition)
All RG1-DX Magloc goggles ship with a dark lens. Upgrade your goggles with 16 different lens colours to choose from.
ShockPods™ bluetooth in-helmet audio system is available to purchase separately.
The World's first full-face snow helmet
Born to battle the elements, the RG1-DX offers next level protection for the whole head and face…whatever the conditions.
The original, the icon
We’ve taken the shell back to its simplified and streamlined roots, offering increased vertical visibility and more flexibility for action camera mounts.
Carve in even more comfort
New improved comfort liner is constructed with moisture wicking fabrics to keep you warm and dry.
Reinforced by Rheon®
The RG1-DX liner is integrated with RHEON™, a reactive polymer technology that is super lightweight and flexible, yet stiffens when exposed to impact forces, improving both impact and rotational energy performance.
- With a fabric measuring tape, wrap it around your head just above your eyebrows and ears.
- Pull the tape comfortably tight. Take the measurement.
- Repeat once more and go with the largest reading.
Our motorcycle and snow helmet fit is an intermediate oval.
If the fit is not quite right our return process is simple. 14 days to exchange, picked up from home. See our returns page for more details.