The Ruroc Helmet Care Kit gives you everything you need, when it comes to cleaning and protecting your helmet. Developed by legendary cleaning specialists Muc-Off, the Ruroc Helmet Care Kit helps unlock the ultimate performance from your ATLAS helmet. Complete with Helmet Visor & Goggle Cleaner, Premium Anti-Fog Treatment, Foam Fresh Matte Finish Detailer and two Premium microfibre detailing cloths, this kit is a must-have for the all-year riders looking to keep their helmet in great shape.
Muc-Off™ x Ruroc Helmet Care Kit includes:
- Premium Anti-Fog Treatment (32ml) - Contains proprietary water absorbing technology and low surface tension carries to help give you clear vision, even under the toughest competition conditions
- Helmet, Visor & Goggle Cleaner (250ml) - Quickly and safely remove dirt, dust, grime, snow, sweat and oily residue from all helmets, eyewear and goggles. It has been formulated using de-ionised water as recommended by many helmet manufacturers and it's safe to use on all lens materials including polycarbonate.
- Foam Fresh (400ml) - A highly effective, easy to use foam cleaner which is ideal for helmet liners or and soft material which comes into contact with the rider. Foam Fresh has an instant foaming action, which gently agitates dirt and grime away from the surface leaving a fresh citrus burst fragrance. Even the cleanest looking riding gear benefits from this uniquely formulated product. It's awesome for use on pads, gloves, shoes, liners and body armour.
- Matte Finish Detailer (250ml) - Fingerprints and glossy marks are now a thing of the past. Matte Finish Detailer has been specifically developed for satin matte paints, matte finishes and matte vinyl wraps. The premium-grade formula will leave any surface with a streak and gloss-free protective finish
- Premium Microfibre Detailing Cloth x2- Composed of premium quality, super soft microfibre material that has been specifically designed to clean delicate finishes. It's the ideal size for cleaning on the move, and it's even machine washable.