- Aerospace-grade T300 Carbon Fibre Shell
- Helmet weight: 1.4 - 1.6 kg (+/-50g)
- Safety certified to ECE 22:05 DOT FMVSS218 approved standards
- Premium comfort liner and cheek-pads
- Streamlined cover-less visor & mechanism
- 4 visor positions from closed, now including a “cracked” de-mist position
- New Visor lock – fully integrated with no impact to sealing
- One of the largest field-of-views on the market
- Re-engineered seal for minimal water and wind ingress
- Easy-to-use Fidlock® magnetic chin strap buckle
- Emergency release cheek padding
- Pinlock® anti-fogging visor insert ready
- Shockwave™ bluetooth in-helmet audio system compatible
You asked for it, so we made it happen. One of the fan-favourite designs has been brought to the next generation of Atlas helmets. The design of the El Diablo sets the tone with vicious matte black colouring and fiery demonic detailing, perfectly paired with the features of the Atlas 3.0 helmet so you can let your riding do the talking. With the best peripheral vision we've ever offered from a moto helmet, to the lightest weight T300 carbon fibre construction; the El Diablo has re-entered the fold. Now set your inner demon free.
Ruroc changed the game when we introduced our Atlas range of full face motorcycle helmets. The 3.0 is our most advanced and complete offering yet. We listened to you, our taskforce, increasing the field of view to one of the largest on the market today. We also re-engineered the visor seal; to minimise water and wind ingress while riding in wet conditions.
Comfort is king in the Atlas 3.0. With the redesigned cheek pads optimised for a comfortable, secure fit across the widest range of head and face shapes. These pads include emergency-release tabs for safe removal of the helmet in the unfortunate case of an incident.
You can take your Atlas 3.0 to the next level with our range of accessories designed specifically to work with the newest generation of helmet. Seamlessly transform your Atlas into a Bluetooth motorcycle helmet with our Shockwave Bluetooth inserts (sold separately). These inserts are easy to install, with a discrete built-in microphone, low-profile speakers with 40 mm drivers for deep and rich bass. The Shockwave inserts also have 8 hours playtime from a USB rechargeable battery allowing you to keep the tunes playing on longer rides.
Want to customise the look of your El Diablo? We offer 7 additional visor colour combinations that are easily changeable to suit all tastes. Your helmet comes with a clear visor for road use, and a black visor for track use only. All our visors work with Pinlock inserts that easily install for anti-fog protection (available separately).