The first 1,000 riders get exclusive early access to the sale! Stock is limited so enter your email address below and we'll email your code at 18:00 London time September 27! Be ready.
Software version 188.8.131.52
IMPORTANT: Please visit this page on a desktop to download and update your shockwave
Shockwave units occasionally receive software updates that add new features and enhance existing functionality via desktop application. Software version 184.108.40.206 brings the latest updates to Ruroc ATLAS 3.0 & ATLAS 2.0 Shockwave devices
- • Adds support for rider-pillion intercom and music sharing
- • Improvement of battery state monitoring
- • Improvement of LED indications
- • Updated voice prompts
How to Update:
Please note: the application requires a Windows 7 computer
Please download and run the application first before connecting your Shockwave
- 1. Download and open the Shockwave application on your computer
- 2. Follow the application instructions to update the device firmware
- 3. Reset the device by briefly removing and re-inserting the USB cable
When connecting two Shockwave units for Rider-Pillion Intercom for the first time, put the unit into Bluetooth pairing mode.
ATLAS 3.0 Shockwave
- 1. Long hold the Intercom Button to enter Intercom pairing mode, you will hear an 'Intercom Pairing' message.
- 2. The red and blue LED lights will begin to blink together as the Shockwave looks for another unit to connect to.
- 3. Repeat steps 1 & 2 on the second Shockwave unit.
- 4. You will hear the message 'Intercom Connected' to confirm connection, the red and blue LEDs will flash once periodically while the devices remain paired.
ATLAS 3.0 Intercom Button
- Single click - Toggle Intercom ON or OFF
- Double click - Disconnect from peer Intercom device
- Long hold - Intercom Pairing
ATLAS 2.0 Shockwave
- 1. Press the Volume up and Volume down buttons together for 5 seconds will put the unit into pairing mode.
- 2. Once in pairing mode, long hold the Power Button to enter Intercom pairing mode.
- 3. The red and blue LED lights will begin to blink together as the Shockwave looks for another unit to connect to.
- 4. Repeat steps 1 - 3 on the second Shockwave unit.
- 5. The red LED will flash once periodically while the devices remain paired.
Why upgrade to this version?
The latest firmware releases bring fixes and improvements to the Shockwave device. This includes the new rider to pillion communication feature
Trouble opening the update application?
To make the update as simple as possible - the new updater tool does not require installation and can be opened before the Shockwave is connected. In rare cases missing DLL files will cause 'MSvcruntime' message. The missing DDL files can be installed from Microsoft using the following link: https://aka.ms/vs/16/release/vc_redist.x64.exe
If you have any questions or problems relating to Shockwave, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Apple Mac Users
The update application currently is only supported by Windows computers. Mac users will need to find a friend with a Windows computer. Ruroc will be developing updated applications to improve the update process in the future