1. The promoter of this competition is: Ruroc Limited, registered in England and Wales company no. 7450896 whose registered office is at 2 Barnett Way, Barnwood, Gloucester, United Kingdom, through our website, email, and telephone sales trading as an independent Merchant of Ski/Snowboard and motorcycle helmets and goggle systems.
2. This competition is open worldwide to people aged 12 and over.
3. Employees of Ruroc Limited and their close relatives are not eligible to enter this competition.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. By entering this competition and entrant is indicating his/her agreements to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. The prize is as outlined on the entrant page
7. An email will be sent out to the winner to claim their prize. If the prize goes unclaimed after 30 days a new winner will be drawn.
8. If the compeition requires submission of photos/videos entrants need to send their video and photos to: [email protected]
9. The competition will be promoted through Facebook and Instagram.
10. One Entry will be accepted per person.
11. Multiple entires from the same person will be disqualified. The competition will close on 31st August 2018 12PM GMT. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
12. No responsibility will be accepted for any entries not received by Ruroc for any reason.
13. Ruroc reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
14. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Ruroc.
15. Ruroc is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
16. The Winner is responsible for providing Ruroc with accurate delivery details for their prize.
17. Ruroc accepts no responsibility for injury sustained by the winner or whilst wearing their prize.
18. Ruroc accepts no responsibility for loss of earnings as a result of injuries sustained by the winner whilst wearing their prize.
19. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
20. Winners will be chosen at random by software.
21. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 30 days of notification, Ruroc reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
22. Ruroc will notify the winner when their prize has been dispatched from the company warehouse.
23. Ruroc’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
25. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
26. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
27. If the competition is based on fans submitting images for a chance to win, the winner agrees that their name and likeness can be used across company social media platforms following the end of the competition.
28. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
30. If the winner is not UK based Ruroc will not be liable for any import fees applicable.
31. Your data will be held in perpetuity to ensure we can monitor sale levels and to be able to issue warranties and guarantees.