Blemished helmets are brand new, fully certified and completely safe for use.
You may find minor cosmetic flaws to the decals on the outside of the helmet. Including, but not limited to scuffs, scratches, stains, chips or dings - affecting only the aesthetic of the helmet, it is otherwise fully functional.
Each blemished helmet is unique and therefore only returns for a sizing exchange or store credit will be offered.
These lids are ideal for anyone looking to do custom work on, give it a new paint job, go to town on it. Grab yourself a quality base lid while you have the chance.
Please note that if you do receive your helmet and are unhappy with the blemishes on the helmet we are unable to receive this back for a return or an exchange, you are purchasing the helmet knowing that there will be a blemish with the helmet.
The Atlas 3.0 has been designed with our customer feedback at the fore-front of our development. Our lightweight T-300 carbon fibre shell has reduced the weight of the helmet significantly, without compromise to safety or impact protection. We didn't stop there though, we were asked to increase the peripheral vision of our helmets and we listened. Creating not only the widest peripheral vision angle we've ever offered, but also one of the widest in the industry. These visors are optically correct, ensuring no distortion to your vision while riding and allowing you to see more of what is going on in your blindspots than ever before.
The next priority for the Atlas 3.0 was further improving fit and comfort. We completely re-designed the cheekpads to ensure the majority of head sizes and shapes fit with comfort and most importantly security. The emergency cheekpad release tabs allow for the safe removal of the helmet with as little head movement as possible, on the off-chance you are involved in an incident.
You can customise the look of your Batman Atlas 3.0 with our selection of 7 different visor colours, which are easy and quick to change with a tool-less design. These visors are impact resistant and are tested to the highest degree to protect your face from road-debris. You can also easily turn your Atlas 3.0 into a Bluetooth motorcycle helmet with our Shockwave audio inserts. With 40mm audio drivers for rich bass and crisp, high-end sound as well as an integrated, low-profile microphone allowing you to take and make phonecalls with the press of a button. Fully USB rechargable and 8 hour playtime giving you all-day audio for longer rides.
- Aerospace-grade T300 Carbon Fibre Shell
- Helmet weight: 1.4 - 1.6 kg (+/-50g)
- Safety certified to ECE 22:05 DOT FMVSS218 approved standards
- Premium comfort liner and cheek-pads
- Streamlined cover-less visor & mechanism
- 4 visor positions from closed, now including a “cracked” de-mist position
- New Visor lock – fully integrated with no impact to sealing
- One of the largest field-of-views on the market
- Re-engineered seal for minimal water and wind ingress
- Easy-to-use Fidlock® magnetic chin strap buckle
- Emergency release cheek padding
- Pinlock® anti-fogging visor insert ready
- Shockwave™ bluetooth in-helmet audio system compatible