To get you stoked for the Enginehawk launch we are giving away your choice of any Atlas 3.0 helmet and any of the brand-new range of Enginehawk jackets. The winner will be announced on Monday 26 April. ClickHerefor terms and conditions
Atlas 3.0 Helmet - Savage
T300 Carbon Fiber Full Face Moto Helmet
- Aerospace-grade T300 Carbon Fibre Shell
- Helmet weight: 1.4 - 1.6 kg (+/-50g)
- Safety certified to ECE 22:05 DOT FMVSS218 approved standards
- Premium comfort liner and cheek-pads
- Streamlined cover-less visor & mechanism
- 4 visor positions from closed, now including a “cracked” de-mist position
- New Visor lock – fully integrated with no impact to sealing
- One of the largest field-of-views on the market
- Re-engineered seal for minimal water and wind ingress
- Easy-to-use Fidlock® magnetic chin strap buckle
- Emergency release cheek padding
- Pinlock® anti-fogging visor insert ready
- Shockwave™ bluetooth in-helmet audio system compatible
Atlas 3.0 Savage motorcycle helmet tears apart the competition with a vicious grin! The custom blood red finish seeps through the artwork, making this the boldest Atlas 3.0 design we’ve ever put together.
All Atlas 3.0 helmets ship with a clear visor for road use and a dark visor for track use only. Upgrade your helmet with 7 different visor colour options to choose from.
Shockwave™ bluetooth in-helmet audio system & Pinlock anti-fogging technology inserts are available to purchase separately.
Removing the visor cover has improved aerodynamics, and therefore reduced wind noise dramatically.
New premium liner
Completely redesigned internal comfort liner and cheek pads. Integrated beautifully into the helmet, it gives next level thermal protection and breathability.
The perfect fit, every size.
Introducing the new XS shell. The Atlas now has 3 shell sizes, meaning better fit, proportions and safety across all sizes.
Rider to pillion comms
It's easier than ever to talk to your passenger whilst riding. The Shockwave audio system now comes with this new functionality as standard.
Streamlined visor mechanism
The visor mechanism thickness has been reduced by 25% freeing up more space for EPS resulting in an even safer helmet.
The new seal further reduces water and wind ingress and provides an even quieter and more comfortable ride.
- With a cloth measuring tape, wrap it around your head just above your eyebrows and ears.
- Pull the tape comfortably tight. Take the measurement.
- Repeat once more and go with the largest reading.
Our motorcycle and snow helmet fit is an intermediate oval.
If the fit is not quite right our return process is simple. 14 days to exchange, picked up from home. See our returns page for more details.