- Safety certified to ECE 22:05 DOT FMVSS218 approved standards
- Premium comfort liner and cheek-pads
- Streamlined cover-less visor & mechanism
- 4 visor positions from closed, now including a “cracked” de-mist position
- New Visor lock – fully integrated with no impact to sealing
- One of the largest field-of-views on the market
- Re-engineered seal for minimal water and wind ingress
- Easy-to-use Fidlock® magnetic chin strap buckle
- Emergency release cheek padding
- Pinlock® anti-fogging visor insert ready
- Shockwave™ bluetooth in-helmet audio system compatible
The Ronin is the OG. The helmet design that put us on the map and that you loved most from the original Atlas 1.0. This Samurai-inspired design has become a phenomenon in it's own right, so it was only fitting that we brought it back for the Atlas 3.0 Legends Return. This timeless design has been brought up to the newest Atlas 3.0 specs, featuring all the upgrades and features you have come to know, love and expect. From the next-level peripheral vision, to our new visor positions and our lightest ever construction; the Atlas 3.0 Ronin is ready for anything.
Ruroc changed the game when we introduced our Atlas range of full face motorcycle helmets. The 3.0 is our most advanced and complete offering yet. We listened to you, our taskforce, increasing the field of view to one of the largest on the market today. We also re-engineered the visor seal; to minimise water and wind ingress while riding in wet conditions.
Comfort is king in the Atlas 3.0. With the redesigned cheek pads optimised for a comfortable, secure fit across the widest range of head and face shapes. These pads include emergency-release tabs for safe removal of the helmet in the unfortunate case of an incident.
You can take your Atlas 3.0 to the next level with our range of accessories designed specifically to work with the newest generation of helmet. Seamlessly transform your Atlas into a Bluetooth motorcycle helmet with our Shockwave Bluetooth inserts(sold separately). These inserts are easy to install, with a discrete built-in microphone, low-profile speakers with 40 mm drivers for deep and rich bass. The Shockwave inserts also have 8 hours playtime from a USB rechargeable battery allowing you to keep the tunes playing on longer rides.
Want to customise the look of your Ronin? We offer 7 additional visor colour combinations that are easily changeable to suit all tastes. Your helmet comes with a clear visor for road use, and a black visor for track use only. All our visors work with Pinlock inserts that easily install for anti-fog protection(available separately).