Blemished helmets are brand new, fully certified and completely safe for use.
You may find minor cosmetic flaws to the decals on the outside of the helmet. Including, but not limited to scuffs, scratches, stains, chips or dings - affecting only the aesthetic of the helmet, it is otherwise fully functional.
Each blemished helmet is unique and therefore only returns for a sizing exchange or store credit will be offered.
These lids are ideal for anyone looking to do custom work on, give it a new paint job, go to town on it. Grab yourself a quality base lid while you have the chance.
Please note that if you do receive your helmet and are unhappy with the belmishes on the helmet we are unable to receive this back for a return or an exchange, you are purchasing the helmet knowing that there will be a blemish with the helmet.
- Aerospace-grade T300 Carbon Fibre Shell
- Helmet weight: 1.4 - 1.6 kg (+/-50g)
- Safety certified to ECE 22:05 DOT FMVSS218 approved standards
- Premium comfort liner and cheek-pads
- Streamlined cover-less visor & mechanism
- 4 visor positions from closed, now including a “cracked” de-mist position
- New Visor lock – fully integrated with no impact to sealing
- One of the largest field-of-views on the market
- Re-engineered seal for minimal water and wind ingress
- Easy-to-use Fidlock® magnetic chin strap buckle
- Emergency release cheek padding
- Pinlock® anti-fogging visor insert ready
- Shockwave™ bluetooth in-helmet audio system compatible
Introducing the pinnacle of Ruroc's helmet design. The Liquid Carbon full face motorcycle helmet combines exposed carbon weave complimented with a gloss clear-coat to create a premium finish that is second-to-none. The Atlas 3.0 is the most complete evolution of the Atlas line, with our lightest weight, lowest profile helmet to date.
The improvements don't end there, we re-designed the visor to create one of the largest fields of view in the industry, giving you the peripherals of an open-face helmet with the protection and insulation that a full-face helmet provides. We re-designed our comfort liner and cheek pads to ensure a comfortable and secure fitment for all customers, regardless of the shape and size of your head and face. While the re-engineered seal on the visor eliminates water and wind ingress on damper rides keeping you comfortable for longer.
You can also easily make your Atlas 3.0 into a full Bluetooth motorcycle helmet with our Shockwave audio inserts (sold seperately), giving you a discrete built-in microphone that enables you to make and receive phonecalls, play your music with 8 hours of play-time and a fully USB rechargable battery.
Each Atlas 3.0 motorcycle helmet ships with both a clear visor for everyday use and a black visor, which is designed for outdoor track use only. There are 7 different visor choices available for every Atlas 3.0, with colours covering all tastes and lighting applications (sold seperately). If you are looking for anti-fog protection, then look no further than our Pinlock 70 insert for the 3.0, available here.