Blemished helmets are brand new, fully certified and completely safe for use.
You may find minor cosmetic flaws to the decals on the outside of the helmet. Including, but not limited to scuffs, scratches, stains, chips or dings - affecting only the aesthetic of the helmet, it is otherwise fully functional.
Each blemished helmet is unique and therefore only returns for a sizing exchange or store credit will be offered.
These lids are ideal for anyone looking to do custom work on, give it a new paint job, go to town on it. Grab yourself a quality base lid while you have the chance.
Please note that if you do receive your helmet and are unhappy with the blemishes on the helmet we are unable to receive this back for a return or an exchange, you are purchasing the helmet knowing that there will be a blemish with the helmet.
- Aerospace-grade T300 Carbon Fibre Shell
- Helmet weight: 1.4 - 1.6 kg (+/-50g)
- Safety certified to ECE 22:05 DOT FMVSS218 approved standards
- Premium comfort liner and cheek-pads
- Streamlined cover-less visor & mechanism
- 4 visor positions from closed, now including a “cracked” de-mist position
- New Visor lock – fully integrated with no impact to sealing
- One of the largest field-of-views on the market
- Re-engineered seal for minimal water and wind ingress
- Easy-to-use Fidlock® magnetic chin strap buckle
- Emergency release cheek padding
- Pinlock® anti-fogging visor insert ready
- Shockwave™ bluetooth in-helmet audio system compatible
Planting the seed of fear into all that dare to trespass - you can ride, but you can’t hide. The Dark Harvest is coming... An intricate patchwork of flesh seamed with bold yellow stitching makes this Atlas 3.0 scarier than your average motorcycle helmet.
You can customise the look of your Dark Harvest Atlas 3.0 with our selection of tool-free quick-change visors (sold separately), these visors have been completely re-designed for the Atlas 3.0 to improve peripheral vision, reduce noise when riding at speed and prevent water and wind ingress in mixed conditions. Our redesigned visors provide one of the highest vision ranges on the market currently for a full-face motorcycle helmet, without the compromise to safety that can be present in an open-face motorcycle helmet.
You can easily convert your Dark Harvest Atlas 3.0 into a Bluetooth motorcycle helmet with our Shockwave audio system (sold separately). These easy to install speakers include a discrete microphone for voice calls and assistants (like Siri), while the 40mm audio drivers provide rich and deep bass for your music when you’re on the road. We re-designed the buttons to make them larger, and more tactile to work seamlessly even when riding with gloves. While the USB-rechargeable battery provides up to 8 hours of playtime, meaning you’ll never be caught short on a ride again.