Reap what you sew. Enter below for your chance to win an ATLAS 3.0 Dark Harvest. Giveaway closes October 28. Click here for terms and conditions.
Atlas 3.0 Shockwave
Motorcycle Helmet Bluetooth Audio System
Convert your Atlas 3.0 into a full Bluetooth motorcycle helmet with our new generation Shockwave audio insert system. Plug in your favourite music, make and receive calls and now use Rider-to-Pillion comms with this precisely designed audio insert. It fits seamlessly into the back of your Atlas 3.0 helmet, with no compromise to the styling or aerodynamics of your setup.
Best of all, the Shockwave Bluetooth inserts are easier to install than ever, featuring integrated cable routing with magnetic fitment to make the process simpler than ever.
The Shockwave is designed to last. With shock and water resistance as standard; while big 40 mm audio drivers ensure your bass is rich and crisp. This is all without drowning out higher frequency ranges. The system includes a discreet microphone built-in so you can take phone calls easily at all times, without distortion or muting.
With up to 8 hours play time, and USB rechargeable battery, the Shockwave audio inserts are a must-have for our Atlas 3.0 helmets. It will transform your riding experience.
- Bluetooth wireless connectivity
- Specifically designed for road use
- Shock and water resistant
- Includes helmet cartridge and speaker system
- 40mm drivers, for the bass
- Discreet built in microphone
- Listen to music
- Take calls
- 8-hour play-time
- With a cloth measuring tape, wrap it around your head just above your eyebrows and ears.
- Pull the tape comfortably tight. Take the measurement.
- Repeat once more and go with the largest reading.
Our motorcycle and snow helmet fit is an intermediate oval.
If the fit is not quite right our return process is simple. 14 days to exchange, picked up from home. See our returns page for more details.