- Aerospace-grade T300 Carbon Fibre Shell
- Helmet weight: 1.4 - 1.6 kg (+/-50g)
- Safety certified to ECE 22:05 DOT FMVSS218 approved standards
- Premium comfort liner and cheek-pads
- Streamlined cover-less visor & mechanism
- 4 visor positions from closed, now including a “cracked” de-mist position
- New Visor lock – fully integrated with no impact to sealing
- One of the largest field-of-views on the market
- Re-engineered seal for minimal water and wind ingress
- Easy-to-use Fidlock® magnetic chin strap buckle
- Emergency release cheek padding
- Pinlock® anti-fogging visor insert ready
- Shockwave™ bluetooth in-helmet audio system compatible
Introducing Atlas 3.0 The Joker motorcycle helmet, ready to run the streets with meticulously detailed graphics that really allow you to show off that grin. The Joker helmet has all the features you have come to know and love in the Atlas 3.0 helmets, with a bit of chaos thrown in to set the tone while you're on the streets.
We listened extensively to our customer feedback when developing the Atlas 3.0, including re-designing our visor seal for a more seamless fit, preventing wind and water ingress, while also adding a new de-mist visor position for added comfort and visibility. Speaking of visibility, we increased our peripheral view angle to one of the widest on the market after hearing what our taskforce wanted from the newest evolution of our game-changing helmet.
We didn't stop there though, comfort is a priority on the Atlas 3.0. We re-designed our cheekpads from scratch, to ensure the Atlas 3.0 fit the most amount of head shapes with comfort and security. These cheekpads feature emergency release tabs on the off-chance you need to remove the helmet safely with as little head movement as possible.
You can pair up The Joker Atlas 3.0 with our wide range of accessories specifically designed to work with the helmet. Customise the look of your helmet with our selection of 7 different visor colours that can be changed easily with a completely tool-less design. If you want to turn your Atlas 3.0 into a fully-functioning Bluetooth motorcycle helmet, then the Shockwave audio inserts are the accessory for you. Including 40mm drivers for deep and rich audio quality and an integrated low-profile microphone for making and receiving phonecalls while out on the road; the Shockwave is a must-have accessory for The Joker Atlas 3.0!