- Aerospace-grade T300 Carbon Fibre Shell
- Helmet weight: 1.4 - 1.6 kg (+/-50g)
- Safety certified to ECE 22:05 DOT FMVSS218 approved standards
- Premium comfort liner and cheek-pads
- Streamlined cover-less visor & mechanism
- 4 visor positions from closed, now including a “cracked” de-mist position
- New Visor lock – fully integrated with no impact to sealing
- One of the largest field-of-views on the market
- Re-engineered seal for minimal water and wind ingress
- Easy-to-use Fidlock® magnetic chin strap buckle
- Emergency release cheek padding
- Pinlock® anti-fogging visor insert ready
- Shockwave™ Bluetooth in-helmet audio system compatible
Introducing the Atlas 3.0 Prime, this calming and cool flat-grey with a high-gloss finish creates an elegant and understated silhouette, while saving lives in more ways than one. Riding gives us all a sense of purpose. A sense of freedom and clarity that is hard to find anywhere else, the stresses of your day, your week or even your life melting away when you flick down the visor and fire up your bike. Nothing matters before or after, just what’s around you on the road and where you are heading next.
At Ruroc, both riding and the community have changed our lives, and we want to give back. We are donating $10 for every Atlas 3.0 Prime sold to various mental health charities, that we can continue to support and grow this initiative, encourage these conversations, and ultimately remind all of you that we can escape the dark clouds, together.
We disrupted the industry when we first introduced the Atlas range of full-face motorcycle helmets. The 3.0 is our most complete and advanced offering to date. We worked closely with our customers to drill down on what features and changes you wanted, completely redesigning our visor system to increase the field-of-view to one of the highest in the industry today. We didn’t stop there; our team completely re-engineered the visor seal to minimise wind and water ingress while riding in mixed conditions.
Another key focus for the Atlas 3.0 design was comfort. Let’s face it, comfort is always king. The Atlas 3.0 is no exception to that rule. We re-designed our cheek pads from the ground up to create something more comfortable, but importantly, more secure for more face shapes than ever before. These cheek-pads are equipped with emergency release tabs to safely remove the helmet in the unfortunate case of an incident.
All Atlas 3.0 helmets ship with a clear visor for road use and a black visor for track use only. Upgrade your helmet with 7 different visor colour options to choose from.
Shockwave™ Bluetooth in-helmet audio system & Pinlock anti-fogging technology inserts are available to purchase separately.