- Aerospace-grade T300 Carbon Fibre Shell
- Helmet weight: 1.4 - 1.6 kg (+/-50g)
- Safety certified to ECE 22:05 DOT FMVSS218 approved standards
- Premium comfort liner and cheek-pads
- Streamlined cover-less visor & mechanism
- 4 visor positions from closed, now including a “cracked” de-mist position
- New Visor lock – fully integrated with no impact to sealing
- One of the largest field-of-views on the market
- Re-engineered seal for minimal water and wind ingress
- Easy-to-use Fidlock® magnetic chin strap buckle
- Emergency release cheek padding
- Pinlock® anti-fogging visor insert ready
- Shockwave™ Bluetooth in-helmet audio system compatible
From primordial cloud explodes life. The past, the future, spark, and creation.
Every interstellar journey starts with one of these flashpoints, where beauty exists among the abyss – The Nebula. Introducing the Nebula Carbon Atlas 3.0, Inspired by the mesmerising colour-palette of deep space Nebulae, this Atlas 3.0 features exposed carbon weave that is finished with a striking iridescent gloss coating. This helmet truly looks out of this world in all lighting conditions, creating the ultimate iridium carbon motorcycle helmet experience in the industry.
You can customise the look of your Nebula Carbon Atlas 3.0 with our selection of tool-free quick-change visors (sold separately), these visors have been completely re-designed for the Atlas 3.0 to improve peripheral vision, reduce noise when riding at speed and prevent water and wind ingress in mixed conditions. Our redesigned visors provide one of the highest vision ranges on the market currently for a full-face motorcycle helmet, without the compromise to safety that can be present in an open-face motorcycle helmet.
You can easily convert your Nebula Carbon Atlas 3.0 into a Bluetooth motorcycle helmet with our Shockwave audio system (sold separately). These easy to install speakers include a discrete microphone for voice calls and assistants (like Siri), while the 40mm audio drivers provide rich and deep bass for your music when you’re on the road. We re-designed the buttons to make them larger, and more tactile to work seamlessly even when riding with gloves. While the USB-rechargeable battery provides up to 8 hours of playtime, meaning you’ll never be caught short on a ride again.
You’ll have to be quick though, as only 650 Nebula Carbon Atlas 3.0’s will be formed, one for every light-year to the nearest Nebula from Planet Earth...so look to the skies and leave them in the intergalactic dust!
All Atlas 3.0 helmets ship with a clear visor for road use and a black visor for track use only. Upgrade your helmet with 7 different visor colour options to choose from.
Shockwave™ Bluetooth in-helmet audio system & Pinlock anti-fogging technology inserts are available to purchase separately.