- Aerospace-grade T300 Carbon Fibre Shell
- Helmet weight: 1.4 - 1.6 kg (+/-50g)
- Safety certified to ECE 22:05 DOT FMVSS218 approved standards
- Premium comfort liner and cheek-pads
- Streamlined cover-less visor & mechanism
- 4 visor positions from closed, now including a “cracked” de-mist position
- New Visor lock – fully integrated with no impact to sealing
- One of the largest field-of-views on the market
- Re-engineered seal for minimal water and wind ingress
- Easy-to-use Fidlock® magnetic chin strap buckle
- Emergency release cheek padding
- Pinlock® anti-fogging visor insert ready
- Shockwave™ bluetooth in-helmet audio system compatible
One of our most iconic designs gets a fresh twist. Introducing the Diablo Azul; featuring all the heat from the El Diablo design, but turned up to 11. This design was spotted by some eagle-eyed fans in the background of a teaser video and the response was overwhelming. We thought it fitting to introduce it to the Atlas 3.0 Legends Return collection as we know this is a certified future classic. With ferocious and vibrant blue demonic detailing contrasted with a savage matte black colouring. The Diablo Azul is history in the making.
Ruroc changed the game when we introduced our Atlas range of full face motorcycle helmets. The 3.0 is our most advanced and complete offering yet. We listened to you, our taskforce, increasing the field of view to one of the largest on the market today. We also re-engineered the visor seal; to minimise water and wind ingress while riding in wet conditions.
Comfort is king in the Atlas 3.0. With the redesigned cheek pads optimised for a comfortable, secure fit across the widest range of head and face shapes. These pads include emergency-release tabs for safe removal of the helmet in the unfortunate case of an incident.
You can take your Atlas 3.0 to the next level with our range of accessories designed specifically to work with the newest generation of helmet. Seamlessly transform your Atlas into a Bluetooth motorcycle helmet with our Shockwave Bluetooth inserts (sold separately). These inserts are easy to install, with a discrete built-in microphone, low-profile speakers with 40 mm drivers for deep and rich bass. The Shockwave inserts also have 8 hours playtime from a USB rechargeable battery allowing you to keep the tunes playing on longer rides.
Want to customise the look of your Diablo Azul? We offer 7 additional visor colour combinations that are easily changeable to suit all tastes. Your helmet comes with a clear visor for road use, and a second black visor for track use only. All our visors work with Pinlock inserts that easily install for anti-fog protection (available separately).