- • Good News! We are dispatching as normal and ensuring contactless delivery.
- • Standard tracked express shipping (estimated 3 - 7 working days from dispatch).
- • 14 day hassle free returns - More details
- Toughened lightweight ABS shell
- Rheon® impact absorption liner
- Safety certified to ASTM F 2040 / EN1077A approved standards
- Easy to use Fidlock® magnetic chin strap buckle
- Built-in Recco® avalanche rescue reflector
- Full face protection
- Interchangeable aerodynamic peak
- Fully integrated magnetic goggles
- Removable face mask. Shatter-proof. Tested against impacts at -20°C
- Easy switch magnetic lenses
- Flow-coated anti-fogging
- Wide field of view
- RAID® airflow system
- Watertight magnetic lens seal
- ShockPods™ Bluetooth in-helmet audio system compatible
All RG1-DX Magloc goggles ship with a dark lens. Upgrade your goggles with 16 different lens colours to choose from.
ShockPods™ Bluetooth in-helmet audio system is available to purchase separately.
A demonic ogre built in myth and legend with the strength of a hundred beasts, the Oni is a tormentor of souls deemed unworthy and has the aesthetic to match. The RG1-DX Oni is no different, conceal your inner beast and let loose with our full-face snowsports helmet. An elaborately designed, blood-red mask set over a matte-black finish does all the talking, with aggressive tusks and a sweeping mane that travels toward the back of the helmet. The Oni leads the way, and the more you stare into these details the more impressive it becomes.
Our full-face snowsports helmet, the RG1-DX is absolutely packed to the brim with features and technology. The included anti-fog Magloc goggles are specifically designed to fully integrate with the helmet, creating a seamless fit that eliminates fogging while protecting your face from the elements. You can customise your Magloc goggles with a choice of 16 different lenses to suit every condition and style imaginable. A wide range of view, with a magnetic quick-change lens system for effortless adaptability, if vision is your priority, we have you covered with the RG1-DX.
Comfort is king, and the RG1-DX Oni is no different, our Rheon impact absorption liner has a supple, comfortable finish that wicks excess moisture to regulate temperature, while the Fidlock magnetic chinstrap is easy to use and ensures a perfect fit every time. The modular facemask is removable depending on the conditions, and is impact-tested to -20 degrees Celsius, so you always know your safe.
You can easily convert your Oni helmet into a fully functioning Bluetooth snow helmet with our optional ShockPods Bluetooth audio system. With a USB rechargeable battery, easily installable speakers and microphone that integrate into the earpieces of the helmet and four tactile buttons allowing you to adjust volume, skip tracks and take/make phone calls, it’s basically a must-have for any audiophile on the slopes.
The World's first full-face snow helmet
Born to battle the elements, the RG1-DX offers next level protection for the whole head and face…whatever the conditions.
The original, the icon
We’ve taken the shell back to its simplified and streamlined roots, offering increased vertical visibility and more flexibility for action camera mounts.
Carve in even more comfort
New improved comfort liner is constructed with moisture wicking fabrics to keep you warm and dry.
Reinforced by Rheon®
The RG1-DX liner is integrated with RHEON™, a reactive polymer technology that is super lightweight and flexible, yet stiffens when exposed to impact forces, improving both impact and rotational energy performance.
- With a fabric measuring tape, wrap it around your head just above your eyebrows and ears.
- Pull the tape comfortably tight. Take the measurement.
- Repeat once more and go with the largest reading.
Our motorcycle and snow helmet fit is an intermediate oval.
If the fit is not quite right our return process is simple. 14 days to exchange, picked up from home. See our returns page for more details.